Danziger is looking for European market sales representative
Danziger, a leading global company in the flowers industry, is looking for a Sales and Purchase coordinator to join our orders department team, at our headquarters in Mishmar Hashiva, Israel.
A part of Danziger’s go-to-market strategy is to increase demand for its crops within Young Plant Prducers in Europe.
– Mapping YPP into categories:
size (volume growing and selling), market (which market is active), activity (type of plants – Annuals, Perennials etc…)
– Mapping of retailers in key some markets (Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Ausrtia, Switzarland) Mapping landscaping companies in the markets
– Plan and set visit schedule with the YPP and preform the follow tasks: Identify customers’ needs and transform them into business opportunities, Learn on present Danziger’s and competitors’ varieties in customers’ assortment, Present Danziger’s varieties and concepts, Present trials and follow up, Drive volumes and sales actions with customers, Invite customers to Danziger’s exhibitions, Form partnerships, Get feedback for R&D.
– In addition SR Europe will perform the follow tasks:
Will map customer’s needs and will present solutions, Will create and update forecast for customer, Will create a sales and marketing growth plan for the customer and Will present/conduct and follow up trials for new varieties together with R&D.
-Customer and company expertise
-Account management skills (analyzing sales data)
– Deep knowledge of the bedding plant (Annuals and Perennials) market in Europe (YPP, Growers, Wholesalers and Retailers)
Danziger, a leading global company in the flowers industry, is looking for a Product Manager, at our headquarters in Mishmar Hashiva, Israel.
As a Product Manager, you will be set as a pivot for different perspectives on the product in order to maximize profit and drive financial growth. You will be working to achieve global business goals by connecting the right product with the right market and channel. The Product Manager will be reporting to Global Marketing Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or in Industrial Engineering and Management
Professional or academic experience in the agronomics’ field- advantage
1-2 years of experience in a similar position
Ability and willingness to travel abroad often
Our dream Product Manager is a people’s person who will smooth and improve internal and external communications
A one step ahead thinker
High level of English – writing, speaking in front of an audience
Organized person and has the ability to lead the process
Basic understanding of business and ability to learn